Thursday, January 14, 2010

First post marks a milestone

As this is the first post, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to my blog.

The title provides a good summary of what this blog is about.

I hope you will find some topics are of interest or good use. As a side note, this blog will help me track solutions to various problems I face while administering my Linux system and it's installed software packages.

A little background about me:

- I am a .NET programmer by trade.
- I have a keen interest in C++ programming.
- My system is currently running Fedora 11 with KDE 4.3.
- I run Windows Vista Business Edition through Sun's VirtualBox.
- I am an amateur photographer.
- My camera is the Canon Digital Rebel ( reviewed here: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos300d/ )

3 comments:

  1. My system has been updated to:

    Fedora 12, KDE 4.4

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet again to Fedora 14, KDE 4.5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fedora 16 and KDE 4.7 as of December 12th.

    ReplyDelete